RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

I think you better sell your shares Brettdale (to me!), Lol.A...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    I think you better sell your shares Brettdale (to me!), Lol.

A few posters have suggested to not watch the screen each minute of the day otherwise you will go round the bend. I tend to be guilty of that, but I am continually buoyed by the fact that I am confident it WILL go up, in ITS time, not ours. Therefore just keep realising, this price you are watching so intently now, will be a long forgotten price in a few more months time. Then the question you will have is: Now why didn't I buy more!

I will state again:- Every dog has its day, but RED is no mangy old mongrel, this is a pedigree but its papers have been lost momentarily. When the papers are found, just watch the market jump for it!

Remember, if we are to see a swing from discount to premium over the next months, whenever that process begins (and who knows when it will happen and what price of gold will be when it does) but assuming the gold price of today, then its got to turnaround about 20 cents (ie current price 11 cents PLUS 20 cents to get to fundamental valuation of 31 cents) just to get even with valuation, and THEN it will move into a premium - say 20% to be conservative (= 6 cents).

ie price around 37 cents!

Therefore we are likely to see a share price of RED move from 11 cents to 37 cents over the next 12 months when first production starts (assuming todays gold price, exchange rate).

I'm happy to sit around and wait for that appreciation of share price, what about you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $9.825M 26.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1862724 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2312588 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.