BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

oscar, thanks, only looking to trade it but think it still has...

1. TDS
    725 Posts.
    oscar, thanks, only looking to trade it but think it still has some legs yet.
    There are a lot of traders who don't like holding overnight, that person who sold at 11c could've bought at 10c earlier and have just made themselves a nice 10% in one day. Nothing wrong with that.

Anyway, here's a quick chart for you I've whipped up at roughly 3am in the morning so it's quite rough but the way it looks is that it just broke out of a falling wedge pattern (That's a bullish pattern btw), tomorrow would be confirmation especially if it closes above the top bollinger band. The bands are not that narrow yet really but don't need to be if it starts an uptrend following the top bollinger. RSI is a good reference in conjunction with BB's usually, especially in this case if it was well below 50 showing an oversold position but it's moving quickly towards the overbought area (around 70-80) so it's not much help in confirming, (still safe buying atm though imo). MACD shows either way and is undecided in it's direction at the moment so is no help there. Volume picking up is always a plus and if it increases tomorrow then we could be looking at a smart little rally.

As an oiler, I would only follow this short term as anything can happen fundamentally with these types and you can throw the TA out the window when that happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1799999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5205399 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.