PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

HM that is a very good analysis of what has occurred. Well done....

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    HM
    that is a very good analysis of what has occurred. Well done. I think you have expressed all of our frustrations in that post. It will be interesting to see what sort of response you get. I have no doubts that a lot more was known by the board than they led us to believe.
    Looking ahead, we need to maximise cash now. The POG trend is changing the game. The $A POG has gone up about $300 oz since ABM started continuous processing. The timing was impeccable for a change. Our costs will be up too, but hopefully we can turn a good profit at the moment. Now if the POG trend continues, as a few analysts are suggesting (Macquarie are talking $2,000 within 2 years), then we need to revisit all options. I have asked Brett this question. Do they have a Plan B considering the implied extra profitability.
    I have also asked him again about Coyote. I will update you all if I get a response. I would hate to think that we just go blindly down the Plan A path and shut up shop when things may be able to turn around. The POG going from $1450 to $1750 (that's a 20% incr) in 1 month has got to be considered surely?
    It will be interesting to see what the January production and grades were and importantly, the costs.
    I still think with an ounce of luck and good timing, we can turn this around. If we keep increasing our gold sales $$ and the SP stays where it is, our EV will be $0. Bloody ridiculous.
    Good luck to all
    PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.