PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

someone pushing price down, page-109

1. 1,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    I and many others i would imagine, appreciate your passion guys. But if keeping Coyote running only covers administration costs then we are going nowhere. Costs at the present time do not include admin according to Brett Lambert. A very large fly in the ointment. If ABU are generating a small profit with the rising POG at present this is only going to be for the short term with no benefit to the share holders. The pits will reach maximum mineable depth in the very near term. So unless an underground operation is planned from there ( which we havn't got the money to establish ) we would still come to a screaming halt. It certainly would be interesting to know what their total admin costs are including wages. I think it would frighten most people. If we are just mining the present gold reserves to keep the present BOD in a job & preserve the lifestyle they have become accustomed to, then we are achieving nothing. I am all for continuing mining, but to deplete what reserves we have for the benefit of a few leaves me cold. As i stated before there are untouched shallow deposits including high grade portions of Buccaneer that could be taken. Maybe mine OP deposits & do all of the paperwork in the meantime to get the other deposits off the ground. There arises another problem, i am all for using the onsite gravity plant. Unfortunately Buccaneer is a Porphry gold deposit which i think would be unsuitable to treat utilizing the gravity plant, depends on the mined grade & gold return i suppose. Which ever way we go in the future ABU will have to bite the bullet down the track, come up with the money to do the job properly or flog the whole operation off to some competent operator or even another incompetent one with lots of money & that with the current share price would mean millions lost for us all. What ever is decided we are not in for an easy ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.388K 556.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23213615 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16131856 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.