RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Someone wake me up at 29 cents!, page-47

1. 10,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    "Looks like this agreement is dead"

Based on ????
    the fact that a major holder sold yesterday??....is that it?....whoever sold yesterday was likely a T10 holder, and, i would bet, not many of them would have any exclusive knowledge. Bear in mind, you have 2 directors in the T20, who are also in line for recently granted performance shares. if any deal was off, do you honestly think they would let a large holder know first, in order to trash the share price??. The holder could have sold for any number of reasons, and, i'm more inclined to have more faith in the 4M buyer, in fact, i also took a large additional bite. I'm possibly a T20 now, so, that shows you dont necessarily have to be any brighter than the other 19
    The problem here, is that most traders have a shorter attention span than the directors, and, having a loose register, means there will be a lot of folk who get tired, and bail. Many times i have seen large holders bail days or weeks before a turn around, and made good returns from their need to exit quickly.
    I agree, the company could be more pro active with their communication, but, there is only so much they can tell us for now....or, would you like to see them posting photos of aircraft at a jungle airport on the birdfeed???
    Again....the directors are acutely aware of the need to bring a good project in, and if it takes longer for it to happen, so be it. I will be more than pleased to see the board get those performance shares if they get it right.
    Its early days, in the selling season, but it looks like yesterdays selling hasnt caused panic, the stack hasnt changed much, and buyers are taking whats offered..........its either show some patience....or go home and play with the train set
    SBSB.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.