RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Someone wake me up at 29 cents!, page-73

1. 10,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 902
    "somewhere in Asia"...interesting, and as far as speculating that any new project would be less "greenfields", would make sense, as, if the board are serious on reinventing the company, then it would be safe to assume they would look for a more advanced project.
    As for the timing , agree, not a great time to announce a deal, though, if a deal was close and it was decided to delay it, then, as long as you have a committed and compliant vendor, it would make sense to wait until the market is more responsive. This time of year is never fun, as we can clearly see on RMX, with punters deciding to get their tax loss selling done, and it seems to occur earlier each year....wouldnt be surprised to see cunning players move in within the next two weeks, rather than risk a tightening of supply come July . It was interesting to note some accumulation in the last few weeks, as can be seen in the recent T20 i saw, we still have smaller sellers, but they are being absorbed, but, it seems, more quietly than before...
    as mentioned before, you either have the patience to sit tight, or, move in the shadows of the smart money, or, pack up your toys and play elsewhere, its this time of year that sorts the players out i reckon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.423M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $538 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 45070486 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 133440572 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.