TLS 2.81% $3.81 telstra group limited

someone wants out, page-14

1. 9,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    CP the appointments and resignations r raising concerns for me,plus Penn.
    From an outsiders point of view it appears to me good managers r not being given the freedom to do what they do best so they leave or the good ones never apply for a job at tls because they know they haven't the freedom to do what they do best.
    As posted when penn became cfo he said autohome was a great business,imo it seemed thodey was ready to sell autohome after selling sou fun.Penns acquisition of pacnet imo seemed a good strategic fit .
    Even philippines made sense due to pacnet acquisition but fine tls walked away.
    Since then imo i have slowly started to agree with JC.
    Best example of my many concerns is ooyala,blackcove,ooyala's competition gave their reasons for their growth and y they felt ooyala was not performing and it made common sense to me.But worse ,penn states ooyala is a great business at agm then writes it down 50% or $250m in the same sentence.My understanding is penn was saying ooyala is a great business but tls can't run it.What should a shareholder think?
    Which brings me to tls,imo tls is a great business but not being run properly resulting in serious under performance.
    I know i repeat myself to many times.But really how can anyone argue that tls should not have bought eye corp from ten.The sale took months to singapore pe,singapore pe even walked away once then came back.Eye corp was sold for approx $220m,singapore pe sold off the US and UK board locations/businesses and did a capital raising and still eye corp (oml) has a market cap of by memory $600 or $800m.Had tls bought it and converted UK and US boards to digital boards which was widely understood would happen,eye corp (oml) would b another autohome considering tls's networks,customer base and scale.imo As u know i could go on.Who was it that didn't show interest in eye corp or who maybe stopped any interest by tls.ie digital advertising ????? compared to drones or even far to complicated for tls e health and don't forget NAS is still not in profit and tls's $1b govt defence contract so far behind on delivery and cost blow outs its seriosly pathetic.
    ps and elop concerns me.
    If penn gets up at agm and says tls,s future is the internet of things without providing business model analysis of the sectors tls will take advantage of the internet of things i will b selling down pre or maybe post ex div date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.