AEV 0.00% 1.3¢ avenira limited

I cant believe the whingers on this site .If the share they own...

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I cant believe the whingers on this site .If the share they own doent go up they blame it on ......the directors?
    Its a game guys .the ones to blame are those that are selling and manipulating .Not the directors
    Then there are the ones that blame it on the story ......the story ?
    They fell for the story ?
    So does that mean Minemakers dont really have any phosphate ?
    Man, I fell for it too .Its all a fairy story ,and we have all been conned by these nasty conniving directors. LOL. Guys there is nothing wrong with the story .
    Yes ,the price has been manipulated by smart alecs ,but that doesnt mean it has anything to do with directors or the companies performance and achievements .Ignore the manipulation and decide what you think is cheap ,and sit on it .For those of you that are crying because you are missing the boat on Uranium ,just have a look at the chart of U stocks how long have they been in the dog house .Every setor has its day in the sun .Today its U tomorrow could well be P .Jumping from one to another is often disasterous .You could easily lose 50% jumping on a hot stock ,because they drop just as quick ,only to watch the one you jumped out of have its day in the sun a little later .
    You cant be on every thing on the stock market so stop being envious and complaining when something other than your favourite stock goes up.Have some conviction ,and faith in your research .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $10.10K 780.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3524280 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1224503 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.