CCI 0.00% 12.0¢ chrome corporation limited

someone wants these badly, page-30

1. SP3
    18,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    re: someone wants these badly//analyser Analyser,

Nothing wrong with trading CCI at the minute. I would say everyone who has traded CCI this week would have realised a profit. (Im going to hang around for at least 1-2 more years as I can see another Nido story being emerged.)

I dont wont to make the same mistakes I made with Nido 18 months ago...that is, trying to pick the high and lows and trading them. Surely I made profits but missed out on potentially bigger gains if I had not traded Nido.

CCI seems to have all the ingredients Nido had particularly in the infancy stage. The only difference is ...and this is an important one...CCI will be producing Chrome ore within 3-4 months now that it has secured a BEE partner, whereas Nido will be producing oil 12-18 months after it secured Vitol as a partner.

The other synergies is that both will earn around $40-$50 Million/pa for about 4 years.

Both companies have very experienced and capable managing directors. Both Brian like Dave respond to emails which shows that he is a good communicator. This is absolutely essential for a shareholder particulalry for an emerging company to be kept informed.

What I like about Thomas is that he has a strategy. Apart from Ruighoek mine, CCI has 7 other prospects they are currently reviewing with a view to development. It shows that CCI is not about to stop here...and become a one hit wonder. Now that that have secured their first BEE partner they can focus on expanding their chrome ore production business by developing leads and prospects of the other mines.

On the commodity side of things, Chrome Ore is now becoming a sought after metal. Since 2000, the price of Chrome Ore has increased 150% (currently (US)$200/tonne). Should this strong chrome price environment be sustained, the impact of cash flows from the Ruighoek project could be significant. Pity BHP failed to capitalise on this given that they used to own the chrome mine a couple of years ago and gave it away for nothing because they thought that the price was too cheap.

Also, the share registry ie the top 20 has somewhat changed within the past 3 months. Larger institutions are beginning to take up positions.

I am confident that CCI will deliver and create shareholder value because it has a strategy for success and a vision for the future (now where did I steal that line from???).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.