WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

someone wants you to sell cheap, page-47

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    I for one don't really care if this is being manipulated or not. There are many small retail traders in this and there are also many large professional traders in it too.

As the 3M deadline approaches every camp gets a little nervous and therefore lightens their position. It's human nature and a bit of common sense. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to trigger a few stops if you have a few million you want to sell.

You have to allow for worst case scenario ie 3M pulling out. They should know by now if they were wasting their time so it is odds on they will proceed.

Also, you have to allow for another extension which could be a ploy by 3M to get a cheaper 20% holding. Not likely but possible.

If they ask for another extension I hope our board show some spine and say...... "You have had enough time, so sign a deal or we talk with other parties ". We need our board to play a straight bat in this and find out once and for all, if 3M want in.

Then if 3M do walk we know OBJ's technology wasn't what they wanted and we can negotiate with others.

Considering how far 3M have come and the fact other large pharmas are in the mix then I have it as odds on that 3M won't muck around anymore and sign a deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.