BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

i see that your first post someones buying was 19th Oct ...same...

1. 2,405 Posts.

i see that

your first post someones buying was 19th Oct ...

same as ...

The deadline to submit written comment closes on Oct. 19.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:eBZ32be-L9kJ:www.petroleumnews.com/mnarch/04-41-4.html+black+range+minerals+coal+news+oct+2010&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au

COAL ? The Alaska Department of Natural Resources, at the request of the local community, has extended the public comment period for the renewal of the Jonesville Coal Mining Permit Renewal. The deadline to submit written comment closes on Oct. 19. Ranger Alaska, LLC, the Alaska subsidiary of Australia-based Black Range Minerals Ltd. filed an application with DNR in December 2009 for the renewal of the Jonesville Coal Mine Permit. The Jonesville Coal Mine is located in the Matanuska Valley about 11 miles, or 18 kilometers, northeast of Palmer. The mining area is about 2 miles, or 3.23 kilometers, northwest of Sutton, Alaska near the southeast portion of Wishbone Hill. The request is to renew the existing permit for an additional five-year term. There are no changes or modifications to the operation and reclamation plans that have been proposed, which would significantly alter the previously approved permit. When Black Range acquired the Jonesville project in early 2009, it said it had the permits needed to reprocess tailings from the historical mine and estimates about 500,000 metric tons of coal could be recovered from tailings.

(.>_<)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.