SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

somethig wrong with management, page-15

1. 94 Posts.
    Hi,
    as much as I hate to post this & I am as frustrated as anyone, nevertheless this is in black & white at the end of SDL's ASX Ann media release on 1st Sept. I am trying to be Devils Advocate here so please don't shoot the messenger. Please take note of the last paragraph. I have separated it & made it upper case for easy reading.Technically speaking it would appear that management are behaving correctly.
    We are all in the same boat here & the cracks are showing shareholders, this is just what prolonged negotiations do weaken our resolve. I wish the best to all for a positive outcome in these fractious times.

Kind Regards

Forward-Looking Statement

Certain statements made during or in connection with this communication, including, without limitation, those concerning the economic outlook for the iron ore mining industry, expectations regarding iron ore prices, production, cash costs and other operating results, growth prospects and the outlook of SDL's operations including the likely commencement of commercial operations of the Mbalam Project and its liquidity and capital resources and expenditure, contain or comprise certain forward-looking statements regarding SDL's exploration operations, economic performance and financial condition. Although SDL believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, no assurance can be given that such expectations will prove to have been correct. Accordingly, results could differ materially from those set out in the forward-looking statements as a result of, among other factors, changes in economic and market conditions, success of business and operating initiatives, changes in the regulatory environment and other government actions, fluctuations in iron ore prices and exchange rates and business and operational risk management. For a discussion of such factors, refer to SDL's most recent annual report and half year report.

SDL UNDERTAKES NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE PUBLICLY OR RELEASE ANY REVISIONS TO THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS TO REFLECT EVENTS OR CIRCUMSTANCES AFTER TODAY'S DATE OR TO REFLECT THE OCCURRENCE OF UNANTICIPATED EVENTS.

http://www.sundanceresources.com.au/IRM/Company/ShowPage.aspx/PDFs/2217-70181903/IncreaseinHighGradeHematiteResourcesUPDATED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.