URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

something about kate

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Seems most of us are getting uptight and a tad touchy re Urans 'no show' on any number of levels.

The strong core of believers here, of which I am one have continued to stick with the program throughout.

Unfortunately the downrampers and those pointing the stick at Uran can comfortably do so knowing that at least up till now their arguments/points of view are solid as the company refuses to inform shareholders and the market.

Today saw a classic case of people not wanting to sell this...

But it doesnt take too much to erode the shareprice when the people 'responsible' for the company do not act and allow the company to 'again' drop from recent highs of 90 cents to 53 cents.

Kate Hobbs we need some information. We know you are the 'main person' here. You are the one with the knowledge... and the passion? With all due respect to Michael Kiernan he doesnt seem to be that 'tuned in' to the company......has a lot of irons in the fire.

So where is the 'drive' coming from? The passion. The accountability to shareholders...and importantly to your own code of ethics and business practices?

Options were released at a crucial and critical time and since then we continue downwards.

I think the question I would like to put to the company is;

"Do you care?"

I am seeing NO THING that tells me you do. When things are tough or unclear an announcement lacking any clarity is released...one way or another.

What of Africa and the couple of countries you visited Kate?
    What about the lifting of secrecy in Ukraine Kate? Have you bothered to 'follow that one up?
    What about Rozna Kate?
    Uzbekistan Kate?
    Kazakhstan Kate?
    USA Kate ?
    Hell even Australia Kate!?

You see Kate we are waiting for 'you' to be accountable for your bull...'ish' comments re securing several production opportunies and advanced projects.

Its not 2006 now Kate. Its mid 2007...the time you yourself 'willingly' announced that would see this company transform from a nickel explorer to a uranium producer.

I support the company Kate. I support management. I invested in 'our' company.

I would like an explanation Kate. You are always 'busy' and 'overseas'
    Thats understandable as you clearly are a motivated person on the go looking for deals.
    Surely Kate you busy ness should be able to produce company updates/shareholder updates giving us clear indications of where the company is at....and where it isnt at.

Now clearly Kate, if you are concerned about 'secrecy' issues, please just refer to any opportunities as 'A' 'B' or 'C'...get the idea?

People here have unearthed so much that Uran itself hasnt bothered to release.

It sends a bad message Kate.

I am impressed with the management pedigree and the connections the company has.

But what has it 'produced' so far? What has it delivered?

I can only perhaps begin to comprehend the complexity and politics to these deals you are negotiating...but Kate no disclosure and no updates isnt a good look.

The shareprice says it all.

We are now sub $30 million market cap Kate with somewhere in the vicinity of half a dozen countries in various stages of negotiations...and with uranium spot over $120 a pound.
    We have had recent developments with the Czechs and with the Ukraine yet the company has not released any information to support that.

Why not Kate?

2006 saw you very comfortable with 'projecting into the future'

We are now 'there' Kate...and now you have gone silent?

Why?

This is now the time to be 'accountable' to shareholders for your statements in 2006.

The EGM was going to be the occasion where you would hopefully inform your shareholders....but alas you were overseas?

I respectfully put these questions to you Kate because clearly the shareholders and the market have no idea where the company is at.

Its all innuendo and speculation.

But lets get back to the issues at hand:

Thomas Shrimpf signed on 2 months ago and headed off soon after for the CIS.
    Developments there?

You were in Africa a month ago reviewing 'a couple, maybe more uranium projects.
    Developments?

Uran is the favoured party at Rozna
    Developments? Company sentiment?

A month ago Uran announced that "Some secrecy conditions on uranium have been lifted"
    After 1 month 'out in the open' so to speak, just what has been revealed...or more to the point what can you tell shareholders?

And what of the agreement signed in Uzbekistan?
    "Meeting was held to 'review information' on historic uranium mines 'and' to carry out a 'site inspection'
    Developments...dare I say outcomes there?

You see Kate we are talking about any number of projects that the company has...or is still in negotiations with and as shareholders we have not been adequately and reliably informed re shareholder updates.

Please make the time out of your busy schedule to turn and face your shareholders in these challenging times for a company in anything but challenging times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.