URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

something about kate, page-6

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Goodluck Ozelectro.

Drillfix let me refer to a comment you made below:

"Overall, its one of the frustrations of being a share holder of a company that wishes to potentially be a producer. Unlike Explorers, they get drip fed Drilling results on Tap and get some indication of progression, and in Uran's case, we get who they spoke to and when, but must wait for a clear cut Yes or No for a signed Agreement."

Drill results are already there...thats my point...or at least one of them. They are seeking 'production targets...and at the least 'advanced' targets.

Advanced targets have already been comprehensively 'explored' and drilled.

The MC is now at ridiculous levels for a company in advanced negotiations and with a board of this pedigree.

Im in this for 'a' deal or 'deals' I am confident that will happen. Im confident it will hapen this year even if Ukraine and Rozna do not eventuate.

I invested here because this wasnt a one trick pony.

But I expect my company to keep me informed...AND..in the process be mindful of the 'current' shareprice and state of affairs.
    Yes we all loved Michael Kiernan stating the famous $5-$10 statement.....but thats 'out there' Its a projection based on 'what ifs' and 'maybes'

We need a company to ..well...manage the company on the ASX too. The shareprice is representative of the company. Its what the shareholders gauge value by.....not a 10 bagger 'maybe' statement that totally neglects and ridicules current share price levels.

There is a certain level of indifference here I dont like.

I am not asking for suger coated announcements...I am looking for clarification of negotiations and tangible developments to support my'tangible' $ investment in the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.