CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Paps, the whole structure is set-up in such a way that it would...

1. 1,253 Posts.
    Paps, the whole structure is set-up in such a way that it would be hard to maintain by anyone else. I
    However, the answer is probably much more simple than we think. The CCL team is treating the whole structure as two separate entities...so, why not keep them in place and let them run the business as is in SA.
    The Aussie division (PL & JB) own SFA (botswana and Vanmag?) so replace it with a few half decent guys and we're done.
    The amount in consultancy fees, capital rasing costs etc etc we would save would be a significant number. Especially when you think how much of the company we just gave away to raise $5m.
    I would imagine Komodo capital (a PL & KB company)was in charge of raising these funds.
    How can these guys for 1, run multiple companies on the go and 2, say there is no conflict of interest? I would love to see who got paid what for this latest Bergen deal.
    Whoever arranged it should be fired because to give away so much of the company for $5m is totally reckless. I dont care how much growth opportunities you have knocking on the door, when you add so many shares to the capital structure you have already destroyed the growth potential..before anything has been done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.