LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

Something, Anything.., page-11

1. 1,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    100% agree with you @nro. This stock has been dormant for so long it has now grown roots. Unfortunately I am approx. 100k in the can with LIN so I have to look/wait for an opportune time to exit or as you said I will be looking at substantial losses, therefore am locked in for the short term.
    There have been multiple CRs over the YEARS with holders having absolutely nothing to show for it but the continued dilution of their investment.
    Bottom line is there are systemic issues with LIN in my opinion. Has been for the past 10 years. I am at a loss as to how we still find ourselves in this position, watching other players pushing forward.
    No resolutions or outcomes to 'opportunities' years in the pipeline. In fact very little progress on anything if we are honest.
    Next excuse will be the annual 'well nothing is done during the wet season' or the ol faithful 'discussions continue'.
    The optimists among us will roll their eyes at my opinion, which is their right. But 10 years I have held this stock & have not seen a positive return in any of them.
    My advice for what it is worth on the back of 10 years of broken promises is if you are in a position to exit this stock, do so before you find yourself in my position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.3¢ 10.5¢ $73.94K 673.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 897917 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 180450 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.