SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

i get a few replies from time to time but havent heard a reply...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    i get a few replies from time to time but havent heard a reply for the last few emails. hooked them up with a few funds that could invest in ssh. but imagine you are a fund manager and you see a stock on the verge of closing at 20 cents. a free fall . and no news no support and no concrete plans and no money. there is an opportunity. but there is also throwing money down the drain.

if i have a product and even if im having trouble selling it or finishing the production of it. Id market it left right and entice every1 to invest and make this attractive for new investors. not burn current investors and scare off new investors.

here is the thing. when you invest in something that has the potential to be a game changer. you shouldnt be emailing a ceo for answers. its either there is something not announced. or there is alot of manipulation.

the change of ceo and the drop to the ground signalled that the market have no interest in either the project or the management or the new plans.

even if you have the best progress. what is derailing this is the financial situation.

why let it drag this long ? 9 months ago would be so we have progress and get a better price.

well there has been limited progress and the price declined 5 folds. 3 weeks ago we were 80 cents. were approaching 50% down from even that low level.

hate the negativity surrounding this and surrounding us. I can handle risk and volatility.
    But I cant tolerate naivety of management or bad decisions or no decisions that cost us big.

you can talk about , neuro data and all the pending data. but our data so far is good enough for this to work. im all with having a minimally invasive procedure , smaller cp2 , im all with that.

but im not with seeing the price continue to make new lows every week. and a pending raise which will be brutal. even a partnership if its with a split and our shares are reduced isnt good for any1.

they have pushed this so far down that any shty scenario would be " better than nothing "

and that is poor management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.