CTP 3.70% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

something big brewing, page-30

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Karll,

It may be so. But there are certain rules and regulations in place that a Company must abide by.

And by not releasing information via the proper channels, and not informing shareholders as it should be the norm, the only thing that they will achieve, is to get retail investors to start shacking in their boots which is then followed by some of them selling out and walk away.

The market is on very shaky grounds already, and we wouldn't want any more reasons for making it shake a little more. Do we??

Is that what a company, any company for that matter, wants? One would be forgiven to think that any Managemnt and their Boards, would only be too willing to support their invetsors with the consequent result of keeping and/or pushing the sp up. Deifnitely not encouraging the sp to go down as they are doing instead.

I am at a loss here as to why they are doing this, and IMO the only answer that I can come up with, is that they havn't got any good news to release. For, if they have any, they would have to be absolutely mad not to tell the market.

The only other possible solution that I have, as I suggested and passed arund before, is "Is there a method in their madness".?

All I know is, that I have a lot of money tied up in this thing and that I am not happy with the silence and the lack of news. Especially when all they did come up with not so long ago, was to release some news that were ages old.

Cheers mate, and good luck.

Always a pleasure exchanging thoughts and ideas with you.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $38.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $4.63K 89.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 472949 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 30773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.