IMU 2.35% 8.3¢ imugene limited

Let's be honest, most here angry with the CR have no problem...

1. 11,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3625
    Let's be honest, most here angry with the CR have no problem with IMU receiving 24m. We are just angry that we haven't sold at the peak and missed a great trading opportunity as we assume that the sp will instantly fall at or below CR level. So, our greed makes us feel miserable. Anyone who sold earlier last week is actually celebrating their move.

Yes, more dilution, maybe ending up with total of 6b shares when all oppies converted, most likely a consolidation coming which, like at IMM, could cause the sp to drift down further.

But: Anyone who is convinced that the drug pipeline will turn out to become the game changer won't bother if in case of a t/o USD 2,3,4...b will be devided by 5 or 6b shares as it would mean they developed a real live changing cure / treatment and we would still end up with a fantastic return.

With or without a HerVaxx update before Xmas the sp will drift down due to the 4 weeks of a guaranteed news vacuum, too many holders who can't cope with that.

I will use my extra funds to buy more for as low as possible as I agree with those here who expect that IMU will succeed due to the known reasons.

A consolidation will backfire if it won't supported by a steady positive news flow, a risk that shouldn't be to big considering the trial results being released in about 12 month time. IMU just need HerVaxx as it's first example to succeed, then the market will jump on due to the expectation that the other ones will be most likely successful too.

PD1 trials got the green light by the FDA based on B-Vaxx and Her-Vaxx results and they did not just looked at safety. In the absence of official Ann's we have to listen between the words and at least regarding the science they never disappointed us or fooled us around.

10 days ago we wished to have bought more when they were cheap, now there is our chance. Remember, you can only buy them low when offered low.

Summary: ST financial pain for a huge LT gain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $607.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ $953.1K 11.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40556 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 216619 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 6636401
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.