HGR unknown

something big happening here

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    As soon as Fitzpatrick put in $400k of his own money last week then Andrew Paice bouth over $40k woth last weeks as well that should have rung the alarm bells. This stock was trading over 7 cents about 8 months ago. Now it seems FDA filing is iminent and with the FDA fast track for certain approved items looking likely this company will be sitting pretty as the ONLY company in the US with an FDA approved oral testing device. The device tests for all 4 major drug groups and apparently Brian Andrews spent time in the US earlier this year arranging tentative deals with huge US companies dependent on FDA approval.

If they get this approval this stock could do anything.

Check this out - one US seller already has info that it will be approved soon: There is also a picture of what the device looks like

www.rapiddetect.com

They sell for $8 USD each in a box of 200. Imagine the turnover if they have adeal with some of the USA's big employers, govt bodies, schools

This could be huge for the company - worth a punt at 2-3 cents a share?

I believe there will be a huge close today as the FDA filing will come before the end of August

3-3.3 cents I reckon. It is trading on massive volume too - 80 million shares gone through today- they've never had anything like that before.

Follow Fitzpatrick - he's worth 200 plus mill and wouldnt put over $1.5 of his hard earned in if he didnt think it was a winner. He is a very astute investor and businessman.

The US is where the big money is for this- they will ahve a virtual monopoly with this product

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.