CAG 0.00% 20.0¢ cape range ltd

re: i want an invite to the 0c party...lyns From Wasabi Energy...

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    re: i want an invite to the 0c party...lyns From Wasabi Energy Ltd (WAS) qrtly report.....

"Exergy Inc. Investment
    Wasabi currently owns approximately 46% of the common stock and 100% of the preferential stock
    in Exergy Inc. (“Exergy”). Wasabi also holds outstanding promissory notes in Exergy of
    US$682,924. Exergy is a California-based energy technology corporation that owns the Kalina Cycle
    technology, a patented process that significantly improves the efficiency of conversion of heat to
    power for generation of electricity from low temperature geothermal and waste heat.
    Wasabi advanced US$1.2 million to Amp Recurrent LLC on behalf of Exergy during the quarter.
    Amp Recurrent had advanced funds of US$500,000 plus interest at the rate of 5% per annum to
    Exergy, together with additional funding to maintain Exergy’s extensive worldwide patent portfolio.
    This advance became payable as a result of a definitive merger entered into between Amp Recurrent
    and Raser Technologies, a listed US based energy technology company. Wasabi has advanced the
    funds on behalf of Exergy pursuant to an existing revolving credit note agreement with Exergy. The
    balance of the advance accrues interest at the rate of 6% per annum. The revolving credit note is
    secured against certain patents held by Exergy.
    Wasabi is continuing to work to realise a suitable return on the Exergy investment"

And lo and behold, Tim Wise is a director of WAS - must be related to Ron Wise. Enough to keep me away from it.

Can you beleive that CAG was once over 70c? Contracts and hundreds of $millions were just around the corner Ron said over and over and over, and to this day CAG has no income. Makes one very sceptical of the truthfulness and value of Company Annoucements. CAGs were a joke. IMO of course.

Nick D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 80000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.