MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

I totally agree, I think Trump has been briefed on the NIH...

1. 1,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1691
    I totally agree, I think Trump has been briefed on the NIH trials (likely just in passing, along with all other trials that might have a positive impact, and maybe not even with MSB being mentioned to him by name). Why on Earth wouldn't he be, he is DESPERATE for good news. But we are one of dozens of such trials, experimental applications, etc., etc. The market doesn't yet see the real value and differentiation of MSB at this stage from the rest of the pack. Why would the WH be that different?

In that regard, I would guess that the primary reason he hasn't mentioned MSB specifically (only "therapeutics" generally) is because he and his staff, like the rest of us, don't know what the day-to-day results are, given all of the data would at the DMC level and we may not even have hit the first 30% of patients dosed (though I assume we have, and the DMC is dutifully crunching the numbers on results).

If there are no results because nothing has been unblinded yet, MSB cannot show overwhelming efficacy, then there is nothing for MSB--or for Trump--to tout. Given that I would expect that Trump would find out about the results after the data is unblinded and it's announced to the market, and I think MSB will be the first to announce it, just like it did for the EAP results, announcement of the NIH trials, and the MIS-C trials.

If the results are what we expect them to be, though, you can be nearly 100% sure that MSB's name WILL get mentioned by him and by others. The news will be too big not to.

Last edited by dplane: 22/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.