CMD 11.1% 0.8¢ cassius mining limited

something big is coming, page-3

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I really appreciate your excitement as most of us have waited a long time for this one to fire.
    I disagree with your volume comments and I think we were due for a bounce back after financial year end as our share price fell by a lot.

Do you have any further knowledge you could share?

Look I have a source on this stock which is the reason I am in it. If they release good news there is only about 10% of the free float that can be acquired (the rest is held by the top 20 + management). That means we could potentially move up very dramatically and very quickly especially if an insto wanted to get involved.

I have heard all manner of rumours and news coming (most of which has been wrong just check my previous posts about this stock). However, I was talking with my friend the other day and if what he said is half true we will all be happy. I dare not post it here for fear of being called a ramper (or insider if it comes to pass). I have said repeatedly that I have the utmost faith in management. James Arkoudis is in Ghana right now and who knows what could be coming in the short and medium term. We will be getting the aero-magnetic results this month but I feel certain that is not the only reason Arkoudis is in Ghana right now. Cardnial remain very interested in our land that is for sure…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.878M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $143 17.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 650821 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2677925 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.