SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

something big is coming

1. 6,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    I just have this feeling that any day soon the whole wide world will want some Solagran. They are going to need it as protection from radiation when the French slam Iran on behalf of the "FREE" World. The Froggies are rather good at nuclear stuff and wish to demo their expertise after which several million people will require a radiation reducer and Hepaprotector. Everyone will have to be sprayed with Green Conifer Juice. No Licking it off now! Now that will generate a few $'s in profits but I'm not sure about what it will do for the share price. It is just as well they have the secret ingredient to ensure that there is enough green juice to go around. Supply problems are to become a thing of the past in the next few months so relax and enjoy the downrampers for without them what a boring and emotionally safe place HotCopper would be. Wait and see. There is a biggy so big coming that it will blow you all away. Holders will be very much richer and downrampers will get bonuses from their masters for having got them many shares comparitively cheaply. Compared to the share price that SLA will be soon anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.