Something big is happening may 2020, page-2

1. 23,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    25 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.
    Only God,........John 17:3 - This now is the eternal life, that they should know YOU -->(17:1) the Only True God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
    John 20:17 I ascend to
    My Father and Your Father and to My God and Your God.
    The God Jesus is referencing here is none other than the One Almighty God and Father of him, the most High.
    NO WAY is Jesus even hinting at, he is part of or 1/3rd of this God referenced here.
    And the reference to being Sent here, is none other than after Baptism, where Jesus was then sent into the world.

Those that suggest otherwise are --> 19 These are the people who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.
    And they are also -
    18 They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.”

------------
    23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.
    God's word is referenced as fire, hence you are to snatch them from the oppositions fire, words of non-truths.
    God's word is clothing, you are to hate stained clothing = words that many men have created.

-------------
    39“You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me;
    46 “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me.
    47“
    But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

Due 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words-->(The Word) in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Like unto thee = Moses was clearly man, as Jesus ALWAYS was, 2nd Adam = Man.
    No hint in Deu 18:18 and with many other OT verses, that this future one (Jesus) pre-existed in any way shape or form, other than in the mind and plans of God, the likes of the Hidden mystery IN God.
    --------------
    44 “How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only God?

The Glory being spoken of here = The Word = the word of God, which you are rejecting.
    And an example of this Glory is the likes of;
    2 Tim 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and calledus with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal,
    Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who--> created all things:

They were not literally saved of called or even existed back then, just as Jesus did NOT exist back then, but only in the mind and plans of God, known as GLORY and THE WORD as in --> In the beginning was The Word,.............and God was the Word.
    John 1:2 - The same, this, it (Glory, plan) was in the beginning with God.
    Hence John 1:4, In Him (God) life was...............= In his plans, the Word -> Glory.
    The first of God's plans, Glory, was for a Jesus to be, hence the Jesus to be was the Beginning of the Creation of God (inner) Rev 3:14 and in the same context, the Jesus to be was the firstborn of creation Col 1:15.

And this plan, Glory and well as God's literal presence for the first time, Jesus asks for in John 17:5;
    And now glorify Me You, Father, with Yourself with Glory insofar held before --> the world existed, with--> You.

The words glory "I had" in this verse which most Bibles have, has no place in the Greek.
    But even if you wish to ignore this Greek truth, God's word, it makes zero difference.
    The ones being saved and called before time eternal in 2 Tim 1:9, did Not exist with God literally and yet they could rightfully ask God for this Glory "they had" before the world existed with God.

So are You, going to be one of these scoffers referenced above and reject God's Glory here???
    Are you going to keep on accepting,........ Mans glory instead?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.