Something big is happening may 2020, page-66

1. 24,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No cherry picking at all, unless your the cherry picker lol.

I simply followed up on YOUR words --> "You forget that the same event is described in other references" of which I followed up, by supplying these other references following, where the Exact same subject, event is described.

You forget that the same event --> And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

is described in other references --> Matt 16:28 - Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in the kingdom of Him
    Luke 9:27 - .
    But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

Well,....looky here, none of this --> where ''all the tribes on earth'' is clearly being stated, including descriptions of the event that all the tribes are to witness and a timeline for that to happen. --> to be found anywhere in these three repeated references
    That is what you ignore.

Kids stuff really = Simple's smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.