KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

I must admit I have been buying a few KSX of late. I have...

1. 722 Posts.
    I must admit I have been buying a few KSX of late. I have followed the story for some time mainly due to the MVH (PBI) connection. I also notice the head bloke has been buying stock in his own company and check out his CV.

Prof. Noam Gavriely, M.D., D.Sc., Chief Medical Officer

Prof. Noam Gavriely combines unique experience in academic and applied research, with clinical interests in emergency and critical care medicine. Having a broad background in life sciences and physiology, as well as in engineering and signal processing, provides Gavriely with a perspective that he applies to bringing innovative technologies to the bedside.

In 1996, Gavriely founded and managed Karmel Medical Acoustic Technologies Ltd. (KMAT),
    a start-up company that developed acoustic monitors for asthma management based on his innovations. Under his leadership the company raised more than $7,000,000 from VCs and Israeli government grants. The company's achievements included the development of the PulmoTrack, a stand-alone wheeze monitor that was the first acoustic monitor ever approved by the FDA.

In 1999, Gavriely founded OHK Medical Devices, a division of Oneg HaKarmel Ltd..
    The company develops devices for the emergency treatment of critical patients and for orthopedic surgery, focusing on providing novel medical systems for the treatment of acute emergency and surgical patients and its products are sold worldwide.

An internationally known expert in respiratory physiology, Prof. Gavriely received his M.D. and D.Sc. from the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. He has served as head of the Pulmonary Physiology Unit, at the Technion's Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, since 1984. He received a secondary appointment at Northwestern University's Biomedical Engineering, Physiology and Anesthesia Departments from 1987 to 2002 and practiced as an emergency physician with the Israel Defense Forces, the mobile ICU of Magen David Adom (Israel), and several hospitals in the United States.

Prof. Gavriely has published widely and is a frequent lecturer on pulmonary acoustics. He holds several U.S. and international patents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.