ATS 8.33% 1.3¢ australis oil & gas limited

Might as well have the oil on the moon if they cant get it to...

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Might as well have the oil on the moon if they cant get it to the surface economically. If the resource is so readily economically accessible, why aren't they being knocked over in the rush with deals to extract the oil. Sink a few wells over the next year and pump the stuff out.
    From my readings the TMS resource has always been difficult and an unreliable resource to drill successfully on a consistent economic basis. Any future partner or lending institution will be aware of this. ATS will have to provide a significant carrot to get any future drilling done. Not impossible but as appears the case over the past 18-24 months it is difficult to do a deal when you have a lot of shares on issue and your share price is languishing. Any equity investor will be pouring over the last drilling results with some apprehension. I don't think lending institutions will engage with a straight loan and private equity funds will be hard to come by in this cautious climate. ATS's market cap is not that strong. Those operating in the shale oil industry know the risks are high. Perhaps too high!
    I stress these are my opinions for what there worth and I do not wish to denigrate anyone or the company but from my eyes looking at it rationally I can't come up with an easy answer despite managements optimism over what has been a very long time now. Can anyone give me an educated solution to the companies dilemma in more than one sentence. I would appreciate any input.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $16.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.869K 239.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5851824 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2301305 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.