LIN 47.6% 15.5¢ lindian resources limited

Hi all,I hold a reasonable position in LIN and have been adding...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi all,

I hold a reasonable position in LIN and have been adding to my holding fairly frequently in the last few months. At present, I'm attributing the lack of announcement to average results being received from the lab and, if this is the case, I believe the company's logic is to wait until they hit a continuous run of prospective ground (we know it's there) before they release their first phase 2 announcement.

The SP will receive a more robust benefit from a solid, informative announcement that details assay results from more than a couple of drill holes; current and potential investors will then be better equipped to start to form a decent understanding of the geology of the deposit(s) the company holds. While the drilling is admittedly second phase exploration, constant updates (with varying results) still have the downside of adding volatility to the SP. I for one would prefer an initial comprehensive announcement that puts a base on the SP and shields it somewhat from DT.

While the announcement delay is frustrating for all of us, it seems logical to assume that we will at least hear something before the AGM, unless they want a room full of angry retail investors calling for their heads.

Cheers,GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.050(47.6%)
Mkt cap ! $178.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 15.5¢ 12.5¢ $1.396M 9.989M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 597661 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 220183 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.