AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

something brewing?, page-8

1. 13,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Empire. Thanks for that info.

Frankly, I don't know much about bots, although I think they can indicate good or bad, depending of course what is one's angle. It's short for robots isn't it? I suspect therefore there is a programme working to achieve a desired result.

Anyway i'm an innocent so far as this sort of thing goes. I, instead, try to analyse what's happening from a basic or fundamental point of view.

Several weeks ago I posted an opinion that there was an accumulator at work, one that was supporting the SP at varying levels--maybe drawing back from buying at a particular SP so as to entice a possible seller. I simply drew the conclusion that a buyer with some sort of RNI or even SFR connection (with a lot more knowledge than the average punter such as myself has) wanted to accumulate without really being noticed.

I haven't changed my view. In fact what has happened over the past several weeks does nothing other than to confirm this. However, I could be badly mistaken.

Anyway, we won't know RNI's real value ( at present it seems inflated) until C3 and C13 are drilled and assayed and then we'll have to wait for a JORC like SFR's if the assays be very good so as to cash in or hold til RNI becomes a mid-tier miner.

Honestly, holding RNI is a bit scary, don't you think? But my nose tells me RNI will be a goer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1439907 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 58180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.