MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

with the t/o of BOW in particular, and all the poor press wrt...

1. 8,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2830
    with the t/o of BOW in particular, and all the poor press wrt CSG, it seems the metrics have chnaged quite dramatically over the last 6-12 mths or so.

BOW, with large permits, right beside Arrow, and with a big drill programme in the process, and cashed-up, still only got 16c /gj 3P.

MPO I recall have had problems with flows. and problems with fines clogging the pumps.

the Book Value they quote will include the capitalised costs of exploration and drilling to date. So if MPO gets all that back, its a good result, because the Mungi asset in the hands of MPO, hasn't really set the world on fire.

whilst i have no idea what the Qld assets will bring, it is apparent that we cannot base our expectations on metrics established over a year ago.

for MPO, imho, its a case of moving funds employed on assets which are unlikely to make a return in the near future, to areas where MPO will get a good return in the short term. And thats clearly in Nth America (as they are already demonstrating).

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.