1MC 0.00% 3.2¢ morella corporation limited

something brewing???, page-6

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Sigh all posters have highlighted is their a variety of news due any day that could re-rate this stock..

All you guys have confirmed is we/you have no idea which could come first but that a) news in next 2 months is almost a given from various options and b) the sp as result of this and other potential news flowing on from this means share price will be significantly higher than what it is currently (subject to the world economy not imploding and the DOW halving from current levels).

I keep calling this my banker stock, hopefully soon I will be able to remind you exactly why I have called it this for some months...biggest holding simply because downside risk from here minimal IMO but upside potential significant given got potential positive news on number of fronts...remember for all of potential news waiting on only needs one of these to eventuate to re-rate and majority of news waiting on about when rather than if...plays I like especially when too busy work wise to manage/monitor stocks I have in play.

If this is not higher than 17 cents in a couple of months, please come back and tell me to stop investing or trading in shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $5 154

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 80000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2722 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.