RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

something brewing, page-2

1. 2,986 Posts.
    Gregson I agree something is afoot, we've now got 650k bid @ .006, 2m bid @ .005, 14.7m bid @ .004 with a total 41m bid side v 17.2 on the offer side. I'd have to bet that news of drilling & analysis from Tassie must be imminent. If we're really really lucky we may even get a follow up announcement from Qld sometime soon. Looking like the longer term believers will be rewarded & the frustrated non-believers who bailed will be disappointed & angry again.

Good lead in with the SPI is at 33 following a good night on the DOW but when has rationality had much to do with the market in the past few years. Who'd have thought that BHP, RIO & FMG that all released terrific production reports were absolutely hammered on the market yesterday.

Back to the stock at hand, RMG's future is looking very promising & the directors interests are inextricably linked to the share price. Last time I looked on the RMG website under shareholders Peter Rolley held 8.8%, Rob Kirtlan 5.2%, Mark Stevenson 4.9% and as you'd know they are all directors of RMG. Anyone doubt their interests are aligned with the rest of us?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.