FGR 3.57% 5.4¢ first graphene limited

Something Brewing?, page-38

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Cool that makes allot more sense!

I blame the lack of sun for two weeks here in Sweden.

I think that the holders are happy to compound and accumulate because the irrational market does not even understand what is happening. Except of course the Germans who seem to be all over this.

Anyone read the last 3 German Articles? WOW in my opinion.

I think everyone agrees that FGR put their heads down and work they don't worry about the markets ignorance.

I wrote a thread Warwick Grigor is a Genius and I really meant it. He is way ahead of the average Aussie.

FGR is more then just a Miner it is a Graphener and the First to undercut the market. A pole position that leaves every other competitor not able to compete. I was right last time that this one does not need news to accelerate. I think my deduction still holds. The world is looking for real assets and the world is racing for Graphene and that all leads to SL.

SL Vein had a unique birth and FGR has done everything right by the SL People.

The Macro and Tech Drivers here build allot of stability in my opinion. A very strong Tailwind we are using. The markets pulls back for a little bit and most holders think compound. That also is very healthy.

Also the production developments have actually lowered the Capex and Opex. From a FA point of view that is just beautiful.

Time will tell of course but I think this has been a fascinating example of Value investing and why people like Warwick Grigor do so well.

Kind Regards

DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $35.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $10.63K 203.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21206 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 18292 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.