RHK 8.11% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

yes would be happy with 4.5c in the near future,however my...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    yes would be happy with 4.5c in the near future,however my fundamental belief is that i/o will not remain
    at these low low prices, everyone quotes Chinas downturn but they dont quote a baseline to gauge it by.

China is growing at a phenomenal rate, a mate of mine saw an app his son brought back from China he said why dont they sell it here the son who is highly qualified replied because China has more one legged women
    than potential market in Australia.

It seems many still have a vision of China being filled with straw hat sandal wearing peasants and perceive those in control as being either poor or poorly educated, yet a quick look says it cannot be , the Chinese government along with the indigenous capitalists are working toward a modern China while trying to manage a successful transition that doesnt cripple the country, meanwhile we have the USA if you are to believe the press implying they might embark on a social spending spree to spruce up the infrastructure that requires repair.

The only path to success for the world is upward ever upward ,until currency markets and trade resumes there will be plenty of doomsayers, once things have stabilised somewhat perhaps I/O will move as well
    you see I remain convinced that todays prices are low however I doubt we will be looking at reaching anywhere near historical highs, it might be more about finding "THE BLISS POINT" for the world to go forward.

Yes 14.5c should be reasonable with around 2.6 billion shares that would value the company at around
    390mill or $1.50 for the easily stripped high grade I/O,seems reasonable, they get the rest for free

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.060(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 79.5¢ $501 627

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 305 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 16539 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.