RHK 8.11% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Something Cooking, page-80

1. 2,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1441
    As expected after the voting down of the oa it appears we are in no mans land. Todd are in no hurry and are in starve em out phase. Unfortunately it appears our Directors have little interest in progressing anything and presumably are just waiting to see what Todd will do. Obviously there will be a catalyst when funds are needed, however retail holders may be reluctant to contribute further and Directors may deem it better to raise funds via a con note or some such from, aww let's say Todd?? (straight placement would be out due to level of shareholding)
    A change of Directors may well be the best thing, however this may be difficult (don't forget Todd is a major SH) and another problem is who would want to take it on in this shape? During the OA process much was made of the ethical business nature of Todd so maybe our best bet is for them to actually act ethically and not just try and get the Company through a war of attrition. Todd obviously still have an interest in developing this project.
    ps - I still believe voting down the OA was the correct action as I think we would be in a similar mess sp wise if it had been voted for, the only difference being our beloved Directors would have had more cash to fritter away...............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.060(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 79.5¢ $501 627

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 305 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 16539 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.