PEN 0.00% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

PennersI have been reading the PEN posts for over a year now,...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Penners

I have been reading the PEN posts for over a year now, and have followed the stock closely. I can see that there is strong belief overall from holders, but clearly a disintegrating stock price and, more recently,a lack of communication from PEN has fed more frustration challenging everyone's belief. This has also created a high degree of friction between some posters.

PEN is, at the end of the day, a somewhat speculative stock, and the trust for investing in this company rests with trust in management - they are clearly letting everyone down, not necessarily from a lack of activity but from a lack of that ever important communication to shareholders. I am not going to go over again what PEN needs to do to turn this around, and other more informed posters have elaborated on this in great detail.

To my mind, the demand for U308 is going to substantially increase over the ensuing years, and provided PEN CAN become a producer, the company is going to become an important player not just in the U308 market but as a States based business ensuring a secure supply to the domestic market.

All stocks have suffered over the past twelve months in this category, and I believe there is more pain to come, but there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. I am a believer in this stock LT, and I will truly miss Reichman's valuable posts. But let us utilise this forum as a means of exchanging valuable ideas and information, and leave emotional responses on the sideline unless they are of a supportive nature. I wish I could contribute more from an information and technical perspective, and whist I have conducted my own research on the company, all I have turned up has pretty much been covered by posters. Good luck to all...keep the faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164770 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 38853 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.45am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.