TOY 1.05% 9.4¢ toys'r'us anz limited

"I have sold up my interest in FUN. Happy to make a short term...

1. 325 Posts.
    "I have sold up my interest in FUN. Happy to make a short term gain and I note the lack of interest in this stock over the last 6 weeks or so"

Sorry chucke, but I'm not sure you have been following this properly if you think- not much interest etc, as it has had two significant rally's within last 7 weeks or so over 50% gains both times, so obviously there has been a great deal of interest & people taking positions or making huge gains recently, plus the takeover proposal, Not to mention winning major 08 toy awards for products under their distribution. So after coming from AGM, I feel that the company is addressing its problems and is well positioned to turn the co around (ie increase profits) for the future whether the current takeover offer succeeds or not.
    As stated several times the directors have not endorsed the offer but are taking it seriously and so giving it serious consideration, eg opening its books to the equity group and will keep us informed of the progress.
    The reason for the current discount could be many things & I agree doesn't seem good, however I think the possibility of a takeover at the offer .80c level is an excellent buying opportunity and so once due diligence has been done & if the independant evaluation supports the proposal to shareholders, there is money for jam to buy at these levels. Good luck to holders, buyers & sellers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.6¢ 9.1¢ $7.368K 80.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39858 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 1998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.