LYC 2.18% $6.27 lynas rare earths limited

something does not make any sense, page-18

1. 372 Posts.
    I think this is why there is so much bickering on this forum - you 'invest' in a stock relative to a timeframe. When people share their opinions on a stock, you need to understand the timeframe over which that opinion is made.

I know I differ to some other 'TA' people when I say I personally don't agree that fundamentals don't reflect the chart and vice versa. I personally believe that the chart and the fundamentals are pretty much always in line over an equal timeframe (though the chart is easier to read and gives you clues before fundamentals do).

To me you look at the daily chart to get an idea of the share price - lets say - no more than a few weeks in advance.
    Therefore, what are the 'fundamentals' of the company over an equal time frame?

With LYC - the current daily to me shows developing weakness for the next week or so. The fundamentals OVER THAT TIME are such that there will be no more rosy announcements, no sales, continued cash burn with no profits to offset and so a small decline in company value, basket price uncertainty and continued political uncertainty. That fundamental opinion is only valid for a couple of weeks and over that time, why should the SP continue to rise?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.27
Change
-0.140(2.18%)
Mkt cap ! $5.870B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.31 $6.34 $6.27 $6.594M 1.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 18235 $6.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.28 30079 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.