LYC 1.64% $6.31 lynas rare earths limited

AB, when lyc provides dividends you will see the price of the...

1. 678 Posts.
    AB, when lyc provides dividends you will see the price of the share start rising. I feel their are to many vested interests in the RE Sector with a range of agendas which are contributing to the current position of the share price of lyc.

1. Once GE13 is over and the dust settles and we know the eventual winner that will relieve pressure.

2. Once waste is converted into second line (recycled product)that will relieve pressure on expections of what is to be done with the waste.

3. Once a few deals start getting signed and LYC come back to the market with News of Product quality and customer satisfaction, again this will relieve pressure on the share price.

4. Once both Phase 1 and Phase 2 are in full production that will also give added momentum to the share price.

5. Once the LAMP is at full Name plate status that will releive pressure on shareprice and momentum will surge.

6. Once POL is issued we are then a 5.00 plus company hopefully.

7. Once the fiddlies are out of the way we will be all feeling a lot happier.

This is all going to take time. This is what long term investing is going from spec to producer to nameplate to quality product supplier.

However never forget that their are a range of agendas on the table, all of whom will affect the shareprice in one way or the other.

No I am not stressed with this falls and highs, its the long term picture I am looking at.

I am not worried by these hickups and teething moments we are going through. Heavens we have only been a producer for a few days and everyone is expecting the share price to be 1.00 plus.

If I had more money I would buy more shares but I don't! For me, it is just a case of putting the shares in the draw, and have a look and see how they travel.

Have a great day and enjoy owning LYC.

Forget the negative people who post negative news, clearly they are doing so for their own purposes. Usually with nothing better to do.

Remember, every thread has its negative people, its just part of the game :)

Mrs Om

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.31
Change
-0.105(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.31 $6.34 $6.27 $4.346M 690.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 15497 $6.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 7583 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.