POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Topwon,I believe they chose hole 1 due to the proximity to Husky...

1. 3,159 Posts.
    Topwon,

I believe they chose hole 1 due to the proximity to Husky Fed 6-15. They were hoping to discover that the high grade area extended all the way to the Graben. It is now clear that this is not the case. Would have been great if it was that big, but the fact it isn't doesn't actually change much. The area under exploration is huge (365km2).

IMO It is still possible that a high grade area exists to the north of the fault. Ranging between Husky Fed 6-15 , Hatch Point 1 and Threemile 12-7.

Maybe drilling hole 3 first would have made the share price rise, but then 2 and 3 probably would have sent it way down again.

I honestly think things would have been better if management had very concisely spelled-out the drilling expectations before starting. 50 Technical Charts are pointless when shown to people who don't understand them.

Often the issue with company managers (especially smaller ones) is that they forget many of their shareholders are not necessarily experts in the field invested (Though you could argue that one should be very competent in the subject matter if investing).

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.