POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

something doesn't add up, page-21

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    mitis, time will tell. The proof will be in the pudding. Let me assure you a lot of water will flow under the bridge until any drill will happen with the Federal leases. In that I mean the remainder of the state hole results, European debt crisis just to name a few. With these types of spec's if the first hole was promising that would have held the strong interest going forward but the drop from $1.40's down to 66c is proof that those who believed have been truely rattled. Those who are buying at the moment are short term players with the appatite for speculation. The so call strong hands have relingished their position.Watch the play of the day,any morning support turns to sell at the end of the day and the sellers will continue to come from the sidelines to lighten their positions. RESULTS will be the real drivers of the share price in the future not hype and speculation as before. You are right with the Federal leases but this is not going to be soon. Federal leases will be positive once in play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.