POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

something doesn't add up, page-24

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    You are expressing your opinion as if it is fact. Really you are expressing your "emotional opinion" at the opposite end of a bad trade. Don't mix up the two. Good trade, bad trade, win, lose... You're trading emotion, then second-guessing yourself with verbatim "text book" strategy. Only way to win is to be in before the hype begins. It's that simple. I've bought TRH/POK low, I've sold some high. All is going mostly to my plan.

Pattyp who are you and what are you implying by saying"expressing your opinion as it were fact". Thanks for your attack. So you got it right and I got it wrong. Good luck to you. I am expressing a point of view and many times on this tread people were predicting $ 5.00. Were you one of the person that said moving from week hands to stong hands when the price was weekening?. Anyway I now start to sound like you attacking people. There are many new players in this game and your reference to text book strategy maybe useful to new players. So what if people express emotional opinions this is a forum for discussion. You do not have to agree but you don't have to be so...b...y. Buying before the hype begins is pure speculation and luck and that appears what you have. Anyway I have let my anger out. Hope you can take people on face value. I don't want to preach or be anything other then having a say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.