AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Something doesn't add up ?, page-148

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Nice post but I have three points:

1) For the people who think visuals pictures of cores are not material, we’ll just look at the announcements of MODD18001 and MODD18002. These were both marked as price sensitive so yes, visuals on Twitter are material and price sensitive.

2) If the company lied, and I’m not saying they did, but if they did, what else aren’t they going to be honest about?? Do we really have record cores or don’t we?? Honesty and trust is paramount and unless this is sorted what can we believe from the company.

3) ML deleting Twitter posts indicates there is something to hide. Almost an admission of guilt.

I feel the only way for the company to get out of this hole is to release visuals of cores up to MO18DD007 first thing Tuesday so everyone can forget about this stuff up.

I read a previous post from someone saying that the amount of logging is overwhelming and taking longer than expected. Well one way to get on top of things is to release info regularly and not allow results to mount up making it difficult to put into a single announcement for the market to swallow.
    Last edited by Gouldians: 30/03/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.