AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Something doesn't add up ?, page-255

1. 3,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    I loathe going over this again, but I will a attempt to clarify this among all the name-calling going on.

It's not an "Us & Them" scenario. This is a case of people wanting to get to the truth. The likes of Klaus and Airguide are involved in more than one company, not just AVZ. I am not saying whose fault it is at all, just we all benefit from knowing what is going on. If there is infact just an unfortunate miscommunication so be it. But this is now a cloud hanging over them until this is cleared up.

"If" they have indeed tried to pull a fast one over on the ASX, that is quite serious and is a concern to anyone whom has money with people that are involved with that. All hypothetical, but I hope people can understand why there are people whom don't hold AVZ taking a large interest in this. It's also not about whether twitter is a have for inside trading, or the tyranny of the bots it is about whether in this very specific situation.; which is if AVZ has given false information to the ASX, and thus false information to it's holders.

Lets go over the facts one more time shall we.

ASX inquiry was regard 2 posts.

"The post published on Twitter at 3:58 pm on 28 March 2018 by Michael Langford @ ML_SuperNinja which states: “>$AVZ Manono Core holes. Core holes take up to 130 trays. Other #lithium companies core holes can be put into 1 or 2 trays. A specific building is being refurbed to hold all the core trays. Cores are drilled in half to be sent off to the lab. Spodumene size is clearly obvious.” (“First Twitter Post”) "

"The post published on Twitter on 28 March 2018 by Michael Langford @ ML_SuperNinja which states: “>$AVZ worlds largest #Lithium & #Tin asset. The spodumene crystals in the core holes are obvious in every single drilled hole. High grade tin (see black on drill core) & lithium sections is obvious through the deposit. AVZ is lowest quartile cost, long life and world class.” (Second Twitter Post)"

First twitter post, thanks for this screenshot @lutin25.

View attachment 1035730
    You will note the core is referred as both a Core, multiple times, and once as cores by ML. This indicates to me that in this case they may very well be using the word "Core" to refer to the core as a whole, whatever industry norm may exist. For all the semantic being played around Core not being able to be used to refer to a Core as a whole, I think is not a strong argument when put up against all of this information. To may continue to make that argument if you wish, it is just my personal opinion that is it not a strong argument, and not one I would make.

The photos above are the ones containing the "M018DD003" and "M018DD007" cores. AVZ 's reply directly refers to 3 sets of cores in their reply, so it would appear logical that it was related to those photos, not simply the one below showing 1 core.. See first post in this thread if you want close ups of those photos.

"The pictures of the core shown in the Twitter Posts are from drill holes MO17DD001, MO17DD002 and MO17DD003 for which the Company released the results to the market on 12 September 2017, 28 July 2017 and 22 August 2017 respectively. The Company does not consider the Twitter Posts provide an explanation for the recent trading in its securities."

Here is the second Twitter post they inquired about.

That one there is no clear indication of what time when or where it was taken from. That may very well have been from one of the earlier cores. t certainly could not have come from 3 individual cores, and AVZ's response could not have simply been referring to this and nothing else. One could make the argument from the length shown on the right that is is also from a more recent hole, and a number of holders have seemed to believe it is indeed from a more recent hole than the "17"cores. That one is less clear to prove and I won't try to do so.

What has happened, why, mistake or deliberate, I am not here to speculate. Nor am I here to speculate whether this constitutes insider trading. I am just trying to present to you with what I think is a pretty clear picture, and clear case that either AVZ's response was incorrect, or those core samples have been labeled quite incorrectly.

This not just troll noise, and sure it may not ultimately effect AVZ's SP if it proves to have been an unfortunate mistake. So you may decide to ignore this all and carry on your merry ways if you wish. It is my suggestion you do have a look and decide for yourselves, individually, what you see, not just follow what some of the more prevalent, and louder posters have been saying. That is all, try to enjoy your Easter, and ultimately I do hope every single one of you comes out of this in the green.

And apologies for any typo's, it is a little late to try writing essays.

Quotes from ASX, and AVZ from this announcement : https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-response-to-asx-price-query.4109182/
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.