AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Simple response mate. It may raise questions and the company has...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Simple response mate. It may raise questions and the company has to respond. Hopefully the Com Sec reads HC and is already taking notes and seeking further clarification. I'm a process person. Continuous disclosure is about informing the market with accurate info. I'm noticing people getting into a spin and making all sorts of accusations. I have a simple view. There appears to be a gap in the info and it will most likely need to be addressed - it should be addressed. Hopefully the company will be on the front foot. That's all I have to say. I'll let you all speculate until the early hours of the morning. A final point - I'm a member of the Governance Institute of Australia. Continuous disclosure is not always clear cut and is an issue most companies confront, particularly medium to smaller companies. The one thing I still can't discern from the photos is whether there's material information. From a layman's perspective it appears that this may be an even bigger resource than expected with possibly higher grades of Li and greater depth. In which case sp positive. But again, date discrepancies aside, I can't discern what it means. Over and out because the assay results will be the telling story + JORC.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.