AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I don't want to spend a weekend on this. Insider trading will...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    I don't want to spend a weekend on this. Insider trading will always look at share trading - buying in advance of a positive market disclosure and selling in advance of a bad announcement. As a comp secretary I always had access of price sensitive information in advance of market release but virtue of my role - you're only in trouble if you act - that's what insider trading is by definition. ML posted photos that revealed the sheer scale of the resource - he put it in the public domain but without assay results or an official statement about what they mean, I certainly couldn't work out how they would or could impact the sp and certainly didn't rush out yesterday morning to top up. Also, we don't know if yesterday's price spike was due to these photos or the realisation that a multi billionaire from China could be on the verge of doing a deal with AVZ. Lots of speculation but that's all it is - too many on this forum drawing premature conclusions. Insider trading = buying or selling shares by someone in the know in advance of market release of the price sensitive announcement. NEVER FORGET IT! I'll now leave to the trolls to spend the rest of their easter wasting time on HC. A final point. If the ASX & ASIC want more information, they can approach the company and I have no issue with this - I want to be invested in a company that plays by the rules (for the record, this is a storm in a tea cup). Also, it is really offensive that people have taken to this forum to attack the integrity & reputation of individuals but they need to be careful - defamation laws offer protection. I'd encourage some of you to contact the moderator asap and remove your posts. Happy easter all!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.