AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Read my last 2 responses. What usually happens is that system...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Read my last 2 responses. What usually happens is that system flags unusual share trading in a company (spike in volume) and then there's an announcement - if there's ongoing suspicion, the relevant authorities will be investigated. In practice, a case against an individual is only ever initiated when there's an action - buying or selling of shares. Back to your point re twitter- yes, you can block on twitter but the blocked person can always register as a different user and recommence following the blocker. Yes? DM on twitter is restrictive & insider trading would most likely occur via direct messaging but a post in the public domain can be accessed by anyone (even if you're blocked, there are still ways to access the post if you're smart enough - register as a new user). Also, what would still need to be established is whether the twitter posts were price sensitive. That's not clear cut and it won't be solved on Hotcopper. Over and out mate. Have a safe easter break. I'm sure all will be resolved next week. I do take the point others have made that the company's communication could be improved but at the end of the day, I still believe in the resource. My interest in AVZ is not Klaus, ML or others - it's the resource and how it can make me money - same would apply for other holders.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.