LEG 8.33% 1.1¢ legend mining limited

something doesnt smell right to me, page-18

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: something doesnt smell right to me ... continu Thanks SB.

Gidgee/Abelle was first mentioned on 11 Nov when the share was 6 cents:

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=LEG&E=ASX&N=249446

There have been a series of Announcements since and these have driven up the share price.

I didn't start posting till March 10, but these were the odd post. I wrote the study series on March 14, when the share price was 18-18.5 cents. They are now 22 cents resulting from Announcements.

Sandybeachs and Littletee were considered the stalwarts of LEG from Nov onwards, but they wouldn't have been ramping anymore than RED( redabyss) would have done.

And I am thankful they did.

RED, you need to state facts when you write up a series of posts, not assumptions which border on criminal accusations IMHO. What does that make you when these are not true? Why do you write SMUT?

As far as the geological prospects of LEG are concerned I prefer TASTARGA's and Saxien's work rather than RED's (redabyss) second hand conclusions and descriptions.

As far as ramping is concerned, I don't think it will be too difficult to dig up a few of your ramping posts, RED.

I write under my own name and don't have aliases on HotCopper; what about you?

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.