JPR 0.00% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

I agree with most you have said."There is now a consolidation...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    I agree with most you have said.

"There is now a consolidation period, like any business you have to put in to get returns"
    Yes, it will be flat and consolidate for awhile, but long term should reward holders. The question is what to do in the mean time?

"There is a capital raising to ensure the company has the necessary funds to move forward, its obvious that the SP would have moved down as there has not been hysterical news every week to support it.."
    (a) Theirs been NO news!
    (b) Did the cr need to be so heavily discounted? (2.7c when sp was 4.5c) and raise so much($16mil).
    I can understand raising that much to speed progress up, yet they havent done that.

"NO doubt there is oil here, plenty of it, they are working towards getting everything in place to move forward as a junior oiler"
    -Yes, there is oil. How much? We dont know. Still hasnt been certified.
    -Is it commercial? Barely at 400bopd(could be less) and $6.5mil cost(really more).
    -Working towards? Pretty slowly.

"if the risk is too high for day traders and short termers sell out ..but for those with experience, they will say that those who follow oil plays know that when they strike and come to production then at least a 500% increase is the benchmark"
    (a) With 1.5bil shares on issue and $45mil market cap, it is less appealing to daytraders and less likely to have 20% swings.
    (b) Short termers have nothing to look forward to.
    (c)500%? JPR are producers. The sp obviously didnt go up 500% when they transitioned from explorer to producer.
    But the market cap has roughly gone up that amount.
    At time of 2c rights issue and the begining of exploration the market cap was about $10mil.
    Now, they have reached production stage the market cap is $45mil. Not quite 500%, so perhaps some room to move.
    Obviously most this gain in market cap has been via issuing new shares.

Are you saying, it is fully priced or still can improve further?

Long term, money can be made. Cut costs. Speed up. Snowball J50 into J51 into J52....J60

Alot of long term potential if JPR have learnt from mistakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.